Sunday 24 July 2011

Top 25 List of Voices I Would FUCK

- VOICES I WOULD TAKE OUT ON A DATE
25.  Jared Leto - 30 Seconds To Mars
24. Jim Carey As One Of His Funny Charecters
- VOICES I WOULD TAKE OUT ON MORE THAN 1 DATE
23. Officer Jenny - Pokemon
22. Nurse Joy -  Pokemon
- AND THE VOICES I WOULD ACTUALLY FUCK
21. The Chick From The Closer to The Edge Video (Some People Believe In God, I Believe In Music, Some People Pray, I Turn Up The Radio)  (30 Seconds To Mars Track)
20. The Choir or Crowd Of Singing People From First Minute of Vox Populi (30 Seconds To Mars Track)
19. Zolani Mahola - Freshly Ground
18. Rihanna
17. Paris Hiltons (But only when she says "THATS HOT")
16. Keira Knightley
15.  Lalla Hirayama
14.  Keri Hilson
13. Jenna Marbles
12. Kat Dennings
11. Lykke Li
10. Demi Lovato
9. Lady Gaga
8. Ellie Goulding
7. Haley Williams - Paramore
6. Katy Perry
5. Amy Renee - Karmin
4. Adele
3. Beyonce
2. Nikki Minaj
1. Florence Welch from Florence and The Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment